ADVANCED ASP.NET CORE DEVELOPMENT – GTNET24
This course looks at advanced ASP.NET Core techniques and API features. We’ll take a particularly keen look at the new techniques features available in ASP.NET Core.
What you’ll learn
- Advanced controller and view techniques
- Using platform features
- Creating robust and reliable MVC solutions
- Implementing OWIN middleware components
- Creating full-duplex web sockets solutions
- Implementing security
- Developing and deploying Azure solutions
This advanced course is aimed at developers who are comfortable with core ASP.NET MVC development and need to round off their knowledge.
- 3-6 months experience in ASP.NET MVC
Suggested Follow on Courses
There are a number of options. Please contact us for further information.
- MVC Techniques: Controller techniques; Defining filters; Implementing compression; Model binding techniques
- Client and Server Platform Features: Caching; Globalization and localization; HTML5 semantic tags; HTML5 accessibility; Search Engine Optimization
- Error Handling, Logging, and Monitoring: Getting started with code contracts; Using code contracts; Handling errors; Implementing logging and monitoring
- Web Sockets: Understanding web sockets; Defining a web sockets server; Defining a web sockets client; Using SignalR
- Implementing Middleware components: Overview of the HTTP pipeline; Overview of OWIN; Implementing OWIN middleware components; Advanced techniques
- Designing and Implementing Security: Overview of authentication; Implementing Windows authentication; Implementing forms authentication; Implementing OAuth authentication
- Additional Security Techniques: Implementing claims-based authentication; Managing data integrity; Implementing a secure site; Identity Server 4
- Windows Azure Development: Windows Azure concepts; Windows Azure architecture and components; Creating a cloud service application; Running a cloud service application
- Deploying Services to Azure: Web Deploy using Visual Studio; Web deployment packages; Command-line tools for Web Deploy; Deploying to Windows Azure