SCRUM ALLIANCE – CERTIFIED SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (CSPO) – GTCSPO
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) is a globally accepted and recognized certification offered to professionals by the Scrum Alliance demonstrating their skills in scrum terminology, practices and principles.
CSPO® training prepares you to fulfill the role of Product Owner for a Scrum team.
CSPO® certification establishes your proficiency in managing stakeholders, ROI, backlog grooming, creating effective stories, acceptance criteria for stories, and overall Agile Project Methodologies.
The GuruTeam 2-day CSPO course provides an optimal mix of classroom lectures, interactive case studies, assignments and additional reading materials to get you ready for implementing Scrum in your organization.
This Certified Product Owner training class is a highly interactive learning experience designed to accelerate your success in Scrum. The Product Owner is a key member of the Scrum team who is responsible for the ROI of the team’s efforts by determining what the team builds. Come learn from one of today’s most experienced and sought-after Agile trainers – you will leave inspired and empowered to drive lasting improvements in the way your organization builds software.
The CSPO course is relevant for:
- Product owners
- Product Managers across industries, sectors and departments,
- Software Architects
- Developers, coders, testers
Participants are required to have a basic understanding of the principals of Scrum. This information is available on the Scrum Alliance website: www.scrumalliance.org/pages/scrum_student_resources.
Courses That Might Also Be of Interest:
- PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner
- Scrum Alliance, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) – GTCSM
Why select a GuruTeam Certified Scrum Product Owner Course:
- GuruTeam provides you with high-quality training materials and a unique learning experience. The pre-course reading materials will help you understand the basics in an engaging and interactive way.
- All instructors are Certified Scrum Trainers (CST), who have a solid understanding of the Scrum framework and have experience working with Agile and Scrum.
- Training materials are up-to-date and in line with the requirements by the Scrum Alliance.