SPA WEB DEVELOPMENT IN ASP.NET CORE- GTNET23
Web development has changed dramatically in recent times. The focus has moved away from monolithic server-side applications towards modular and dynamic client-side single page applications.
What you’ll learn
- Creating ASP.NET Core web sites and Web API RESTful services
- Utilizing HTML5 and CSS3 features
- Getting the most out of Visual Studio 2015 tooling
This course is aimed at developers wishing to create client-side Web applications interacting with ASP.NET Core server-side services.
- Programming experience in C#
Suggested Follow on Courses
There are a number of options, please contact us for further details.
- Getting Started with ASP.NET Core: Overview of ASP.NET Core; Understanding the structure of an ASP.NET Core project; Creating views; Defining controllers; Defining a data model
- Creating a Complete ASP.NET MVC Application: Strongly-typed views; Razor syntax; Understanding URLs and action methods; Tag helpers; Form post-backs; Data validation; Using Entity Framework Core
- Creating RESTful Services using Web API: Overview of Web API; Building servers and clients; Content negotiation; Attribute routing; Custom model binding
- Web API 2 Techniques: Managing flexible HTTP requests and responses; HTTP message handlers; Filters; Attribute routing; Model binding; Dependency injection
- Creating Effective User Interfaces: Using the canvas API; HTML5 layout features; CSS3 animations and effects
- Creating Adaptive User Interfaces: Media queries; Creating applications that look good in different form factors; Creating printer-friendly applications; Using Bootstrap for adaptive user interfaces
- Creating Performant User Interfaces: Full-duplex communication with web sockets and SignalR; Asynchronous programming with web workers; Disconnected operation with local storage and offline working
- Implementing Ajax-Enabled Web Pages: Overview of Ajax; Using Ajax manually; Using Ajax with jQuery; Using Ajax2 and Cross-Origin Requests (CORS); Working with JSON data
- Structuring Client-Side Code with AngularJS: Angular essential syntax; Models, views. and controllers; Implementing services; REST integration
- Tooling for SPA: Using GruntJS; Using NPM for Node.js modules; Using Bower for Angular modules