ADO.NET is Microsoft’s data-access API. ADO.NET has evolved significantly since its emergence in .NET 1.0, and now offers several distinct programming models for accessing data in your applications.
This ADO.NET Development training course covers all of the options in detail. We begin with through coverage of essential concepts such as data providers, connection management, and statement execution. We then look at the disconnected data model, based on datasets, data adapters, and table adapters. A large part of the course is devoted to the Entity Framework and LINQ, where we show how to query and manipulate data in an object-oriented manner.
What you’ll learn:
- Managing connections and executing statements
- Working with DataSets and disconnected data
- Using LINQ to query data effectively
- Querying and updating data using Entity Framework
- Working with distributed data