This Advanced Java using Eclipse training course teaches how to develop advanced Java applications using Eclipse. The advanced features of Java that developers may be using in many different types of programs are covered.
The labs cover many advanced topics that students will encounter when programming Java applications. Together these labs give students practical hands-on experience in creating and deploying advanced Java technologies using Eclipse.
- After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Test Java code using JUnit
- Understand how to connect to databases and work with data
- Use the logging capabilities built into the Java language
- Use the support for multiple languages provided by Java
- Use the reflection API to programmatically obtain details on Java classes
- Provide better architecture for Java programs
- Work with multi-threaded Java applications
- Use networking and distributed technologies of Java
- Work with XML from Java code
- Use Java capabilities to intergrate with non-Java code
- Use the security APIs provided with the Java language