Applied Data Visualization with R training course and GGPLOT2 is an open-source package for the R programming language that employs the concept of the Grammar of Graphics to help users build complex and aesthetic visualizations.This course begins by introducing you to basic concepts, such as the Grammar of Graphics and geometric objects. It then goes on to explain these concepts in detail with examples. Once you are comfortable with basics, you can learn all about the advanced plotting techniques, such as box plots and density plots. With this course, you can transform data into useful material and make data analysis interesting and fun.This course perfectly balances theory and exercises. It contains multiple activities that use real-life business scenarios for you to practice and apply your new skills in a highly relevant context. As you read through the course, you'll find helpful tips and tricks that make it interesting to learn ggplot2.
- Set up the R environment, RStudio, and explain structure of ggplot2
- Distinguish types of variables and use best practices to visualize them
- Change visualization defaults to reveal more information about data
- Implement the Grammar of Graphics in ggplot2 such as scales and faceting
- Build complex, aesthetic visualizations with ggplot2 analysis methods
- Logically and systematically explore complex relationships
- Compare variables in a single visual, with advanced plotting methods