ASP.NET MVC 6 is new in Visual Studio 2015, and is the latest evolution of Microsoft’s web development stack. This ASP.NET MVC 6 Development training course covers the latest APIs and development techniques for creating dynamic, modular, and testable web sites. We’ll explore the new features available in MVC6 and show how to get the best out of the latest toolset and integration possibilities.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand MVC architecture principles and benefits
- Creating views, view components, and tag helpers
- Using ASP.NET dependency injection
- Creating RESTful services using Web API
- Getting the best out of GruntJS, NPM, and Bower integration
- Creating Single Page Applications (SPAs)