This CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Certification training course will teach you the fundamental principles of using threat and vulnerability analysis tools plus digital forensics tools. It will prepare you to take the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ CS0-001 exam by providing 100% coverage of the objectives and content examples listed on the syllabus. Study of the course can also help to build the prerequisites to study more advanced IT security qualifications, including CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) and ISC’s CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional).
On course completion, you will be able to:
- Identify tools and techniques to use to perform an environmental reconnaissance of a target network or security system.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret security data from multiple log and monitoring sources.
- Use network host and web application vulnerability assessment tools and interpret the results to provide effective mitigation.
- Understand and remediate identity management, authentication, and access control issues.
- Participate in a senior role within an incident response team and use forensic tools to identify the source of an attack.
- Understand the use of frameworks, policies, and procedures and report on security architecture with recommendations for effective compensating controls.