Secure systems operating in hostile environment usually rely on crypto chip-sets, whose security is essential as they are not only logically, but also physically exposed to attacks. This Crypto Chip - Set Security training course deals with the security chipset design as well as with various implementation issues, presenting IC-level attack possibilities and the relevant prevention and protection techniques. The subject also tackles security relevant low-level programming bugs, firmware vulnerabilities and their mitigation.A special course for professionals who are working on secure hardware development.
What the attendee will learn:
- Understand basic concepts of security, IT security and secure coding
- Have a practical understanding of cryptography
- Understand the requirements of secure communication
- Understand essential security protocols
- Understand some recent attacks against cryptosystems