This Cyber Security Overview learning course enables you to understand various terms in cyberspace, such as cyber risks, threats, vulnerabilities, risk management, and so on. It reviews the impact of several cybercrimes committed over the past few years citing relevant real life case studies and examples.
The course emphasizes on the importance of cybersecurity and provides guidance to senior top management as well as employees on the steps to adopt cybersecurity for an organization. Along with understanding the cybersecurity lifecycle, the course identifies industry standard frameworks and best practices that help an organization to achieve a robust and mature cybersecurity posture.
- Understand cyber risks, threats, vulnerabilities, and risk management.
- Understand the impact of cybercrimes with relevant real life case studies/examples.
- Understand what is cybersecurity and its relationship with IT Security.
- Understand what boards of organizations need to ask and consider for adopting or strengthening cybersecurity in their organizations.
- Understand the cybersecurity strategy lifecycle.
- Identify industry standard frameworks and best practices that help an organization to achieve a robust and mature cybersecurity posture.
- Understand why cybersecurity is not enough today and the necessity of adopting cyber resilience.
- CyberCrimes – Concept, Impact, and Examples
- Cybersecurity in focus