Regardless of your computer experience, this CyberSAFE training course which is accredited by CertNexus (the certification body) will help you become more aware of technology-related risks and what you can do to protect yourself and your organization from them.
This course will help you to:
- Understand security compliance needs and requirements.
- Recognize and avoid phishing and other social engineering.
- Recognize and avoid viruses, ransomware, and other malware.
- Help ensure data security on computers, mobile devices, networks, the Internet, and in the cloud.
In this course, you will use discussions, case studies, and the experiences of your instructor and fellow students to explore the hazards and pitfalls of technology and learn how to use that technology safely and securely.
In this course, you will identify many of the common risks involved in using conventional end-user technology, as well as ways to use it safely, to protect yourself from those risks.
- Identify the need for security.
- Secure devices like desktops, laptops, smartphones, and more.
- Use the Internet securely.