Hibernate is a popular object-relational mapping framework for Java applications. Using Hibernate, you can implement enterprise applications based on objects, relying on Hibernate to map the objects to persistent storage in the database.
This Hibernate Development training course describes Hibernate ORM techniques, showing how to map complex data relations to object hierarchies and how to manage the lifetime and persistence of these objects.
What you will learn
- Understanding mapping and API choices
- Mapping classes to tables
- Using JPA and/or HQL to query entities
- Using advanced query techniques
- Managing entity lifetimes
- Mapping associations and collections
- Mapping inheritance hierarchies
- Using the Criteria API