REST has emerged in recent years as a tremendously important vehicle for creating flexible and standards-based Web services.
This Implementing REST Services using Web API training course describes REST best practices and discusses important architectural and API modelling concepts, which you need to know in order to create scalable, secure, and performant REST APIs. The course is based on ASP.NET Web API 2, and discusses many of the rich framework APIs and advanced techniques available.
What you'll learn:
- Creating REST services using Web API
- Advanced Web API 2 techniques
- API architecture and modelling concepts
- Working with OData
- The importance of Hypermedia in REST
- Building secure REST services
- Implementing Quality of Service features
- Deploying and hosting REST services