This Introduction to Angular 7 Development training course will show you how to set up an end-to-end Angular development environment to develop, build and host your Angular applications. Details of the Typescript language, essential to Angular development, are also covered. From there the course introduces you to various building blocks of Angular applications including: Components, Directives, Services and Pipes. Form development is covered along with the essentials of form validation and custom validators. The Angular HttpClient, which allows you to make network calls from your application, is covered in detail along with how to use Observable objects which allow you to integrate reactive programming paradigms.
The course includes labs for each major topic that allow you to get hands-on experience programming and troubleshooting Angular code.
What you'll learn:
- Set up a complete Angular development environment
- Develop single page applications
- Code with TypeScript
- Work with Angular CLI to create applications and generate components
- Create Components, Directives, Services, Pipes, and Custom Validators
- Develop component templates that include Angular directives and bindings.
- Retrieve and post data to network applications and RESTful services
- Format data for display using Angular Pipes
- Develop Template based and Reactive forms to collect data
- Navigate between multiple view screens using the Angular component router