Official Linux Foundation™ Course
Automation is essential to running Linux in the enterprise effectively.
Automation lets you minimize costs by reducing manual operations, helps ensure compliance across the data center, standardizes your software infrastructure and accelerates deployments for your bare-metal and cloud infrastructures. This Linux Enterprise Automation training course will teach you how to use automation to achieve these outcomes.
In this course you’ll learn everything you need to know to automate an enterprise Linux environment.
You’ll learn how to:
- Act as a key participant for architectural decisions involving data center automation.
- Understand advanced system administration concepts and techniques that take scalability, reproducibility and efficiency into account.
- Provision physical (bare-metal) and virtual hosts in a consistent and scalable way.
- Deploy configuration management tools in an heterogeneous Linux environment.
- Package software releases on both RPM and DPKG based systems.
- Plan, build and customize OS releases in your environment.
This course is designed to work with a wide range of Linux distributions, so you will be able to apply these concepts regardless of your distro.
As part of your registration, a printed copy of the course manual will be course manual will be provided.
Those who attend the entire course will receive a digital Certificate of Course Completion from the Linux Foundation™.