Official Linux Foundation™ Course
Security is always a concern, and with major security holes like Shellshock and Heartbleed being announced regularly, it’s more critical than ever to secure the data you are liable for. This Linux Security training course will walk you through the many risks and threats that exist, show you how to use best practices and other open-source tools to mitigate or counteract those threats, and teach you what you need to know to detect and recover from those attacks that do happen.
This advanced, completely hands-on course adopts a highly technical approach to cover important security techniques and tools. By providing visibility both into attack vectors and possible security holes, this course provides you a complete guide on how to mitigate security risks in any Linux environment.
- How to assess security risks in your enterprise Linux environment.
- The best techniques and tools to increase security.
- Server hardening
- How to deploy and use monitoring and attack detection tools.
- How to gain visibility into possible vulnerabilities.
- The art and science of developing your Linux security policy and response strategy.
- How to configure your systems for compliance with HIPAA, DISA STIG, etc.
This course is designed to work with a wide range of Linux distributions, so you will be able to apply these concepts regardless of your distro.
As part of your registration, a printed copy of the course manual will be provided.
Those who attend the entire course will receive a digital Certificate of Course Completion from the Linux Foundation™.