By the end of this Oracle WebLogic Server 11g & 12c Administration Workshop training course, students should be able to:
Design and build a WebLogic domain so that applications survive a failure of any of the following:
- computer holding HTTPSession
- computer hosting database
- computer running administration server
- computer running JMS destinations
- computer holding transaction manager
- any of the above computer unable to restart (i.e. need to migrate)
Identify which of the above can be automated, and where required, perform necessary manual recovery.
Secure a WebLogic domain.
Automate the rebuilding of a domain on a different computer.