Python has emerged as a popular and effective language in the world of data science. The dynamic nature of the language, the relative simplicity of the syntax, and the abundance of fast and powerful libraries have all been important contributory factors in this growth.
This Python Data Science training course takes a detailed look at the most popular Python libraries for numeric processing, statistical analysis, machine learning, and visualization. We also show how to make use of common Python data types and algorithms to achieve real-world tasks.
What you'll learn
- Using NumPy and Pandas for efficient data manipulation
- Using Matplotlib and Seaborn for visualization
- Working with time series data
- Machine learning concepts
- Using Scikit-Learn for machine learning