React has redefined web development, with its focus on testable components, a virtual DOM and functional programming concepts. Widely popular, and in use by companies such as Netflix, facebook, Instagram and Walmart, React has changed the way developers think about building client-side apps. This React Fundamentals training course will teach you the fundamentals of React, with plenty of lab exercises to take you step by step toward building complete applications. The class will use ES6+ throughout.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how React rethinks front-end UI architecture and use this understanding to build apps and components effectively
- Build a variety of React components and apps using both class-based and stateless functional component styles
- Utilize the React component lifecycle in building components
- Write managed components to handle user input
- Appreciate why Higher Order Components might be employed when building an app
- Utilise React Router to provide client-side routing