This Spring Boot Development training course takes a detailed look at how to use Spring Boot to create sophisticated applications rapidly, according to best practices and contemporary enterprise application patterns.
The course explains key structural concepts in Spring Boot, such as auto-configuration, profiles, and packaging. We take a detailed look at important Spring Boot APIs, including MVC, REST, Data, Messaging, and Integration. We also show how to create microservices and deploy them to the cloud.
During the course you will build a complete Spring Boot application from front to back, incorporating all the features covered in the course. This will help you understand how each ingredient fits into the bigger picture of the Spring Boot application landscape.
What you will learn
- Creating and configuring Spring Boot applications
- Understanding Spring Boot auto-configuration
- Creating Web applications
- Creating and consuming REST services
- Accessing SQL and NoSQL data sources
- Implementing Spring Boot messaging
- Microservices and Spring Cloud essentials
- Spring Boot testing
- Spring Boot security