In an increasingly interconnected and complex IT environment, IT management is under pressure to deliver more agile IT services and adapt to change. Organizations are adopting strategies that include cloud computing in order to meet these challenges and offer repeatable, flexible and scalable services. Service Management professionals are challenged to help organizations optimally ensure measurable service delivery and management in cloud environments.
The Cloud Service Manager course enables participants to design and deliver cloud services. This training is delivered as a 3-day classroom program. The course provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impacts operational processes, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services.
The Cloud Service Manager course prepares candidates for the Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) exam voucher is included and provided by the Cloud Credential Council. The Cloud Service Manager course is endorsed, recognized and supported by several key technology vendors and Standards bodies.
At the end of this Cloud Service Manager course, participants will gain competencies in, and be able to:
- Recall cloud service management terminology, definitions, and concepts.
- Explain basic terminology related to cloud service management.
- Analyze an organization’s strategic assets and capabilities to successfully design, deploy, and run cloud services.
- Identify and explain important roles involved in cloud service management.
- Compare the relationship between cloud provider and cloud consumer.
- Differentiate between potential risks and benefits of adopting a cloud strategy.
- Produce an initial cloud adoption strategy.
- Illustrate the benefits and drive the adoption of cloud-based services within an organization.
- Identify strategies to reduce risk and remove issues associated with the adoption of cloud computing and cloud-based services.
- Analyze the impact of demand and how to “right-size” cloud services at the design stage.
- Outline what a cloud marketplace is and differentiate between the consumer’s and provider’s perspective of a cloud marketplace.
- Analyze effective demand management across cloud-based service models.
- Illustrate the benefits, risks and issues of Dev-Ops within an IT organization.
- Select appropriate structures for designing, deploying, and running cloud-based services within traditional IT organizations.
- Outline the various pricing models for cloud services.
- Examine the challenges with purchasing cloud-based services.
- Diagram a hybrid IT cost model.
- Discover key governance requirements of cloud service provision.
- Model cloud service management principles into ICT operations and IT service management.
- Demonstrate how to link cloud value back to IT strategy.
- Name a number of popular and relevant IT frameworks and standards.
- Predict the complexities involved in designing, deploying, and running cloud services.
- Compare and contrast cloud service management with traditional IT service management in the existing IT organization.
Did you know…
In June 2018, cio.com listed the Cloud Credential Council certifications as one of the most valuable Cloud certifications in the market today (report available on these links einpresswire and cio.com). A core value of the CCC is to enable digital-ready professionals and organisations.
GuruTeam is Ireland’s CCC Accredited Training Partner, offering public and private instructor-led courses in Ireland, UK and Europe.
"The course was held at the highest possible standards, and the instructor was excellent, well prepared, well informed and clearly an SME. Top marks.” Live Online December 2021
“This course was an excellent insight into the Cloud Service Management world and equips me with the tools to go back to my company and build upon it.” Onsite January 2019