Courses available in Ireland, UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Asia/Pacific
This Kubernetes Administration Certification training course covers the core concepts typically used to build and administer a Kubernetes cluster in production, using vendor-independent tools. We build a cluster, determine network configuration, grow the cluster, deploy applications and configure the storage, security and other objects necessary for typical use. This Kubernetes Administration Certification training course offers exposure to the many skills necessary to administer Kubernetes in a production environment.
In this Kubernetes Administration Certification training course, you will learn how to install and configure a production-grade Kubernetes cluster, from network configuration to upgrades to making deployments available via services. Also handle the ongoing tasks necessary for Kubernetes Administration.
- Installation of a multi-node Kubernetes cluster using kubeadm, and how to grow a cluster.
- Choosing and implementing cluster networking.
- Various methods of application lifecycle management, including scaling, updates and roll-backs.
- Configuring security both for the cluster as well as containers.
- Managing storage available to containers.
- Learn monitoring, logging and troubleshooting of containers and the cluster.
- Configure scheduling and affinity of container deployments.
- Use Helm and Charts to automate application deployment.
- Understand Federation for fault-tolerance and higher availability
Recent Testimonials for this course:
"The training has been splendid and enjoyable, unfortunately ending today. Wish it could last longer, otherwise an awesome experience and a great explanation from the trainer." Live Online Dec '22
“I have been extremely impressed with the instructor, I would genuinely rate him 11 out 10 stars, he has gone above and beyond. He is very knowledgeable and approachable.” Live Online Sept '22
“Course content was very good. When needed, the Instructor was extending the content of the course with hints and tips to help us understand different topics that were covered in the course." Live Online June 2021
“This was an excellent course and was lots of fun to attend. Instructor started with basic intro to containerization, then explained Kubernetes and the different components (Container engine, orchestrator, control plane) which all made sense because of the containerization intro. The parts of the course layered on top of one another to give a good understanding of
Kubernetes.” Live Online Nov 2020
NB NOTE: This course does not focus on one vendor’s tools. Most courses are vendor-locked. We use kubeadm to deploy the cluster and focus on tools that would work on anyone’s Kubernetes cluster.