This Go language programming training course will help you understand how Go works, and immediately be more productive. If you are building a team using Go, this will be a great opportunity to get your team on the same page and speaking the same language. The materials and presentation focus on teaching students how to write clear and robust code to create real-world solutions. Innovative lab exercises and code samples are provided to reinforce skills and quickly master the topics.
This three-day Golang training course includes time for instructor presentation, instructor-led demos, hands-on lab time, and Q&A. If customization is required, the class duration may change.
What you will learn
• Learn the basic structural elements of a Go program
• Learn to use the basic types, aggregate types, reference types, and interfaces
• Learn error-handling strategies
• Learn to compose types and implement encapsulation
• Learn how to create a method (receiver function) on a struct
• Learn how and when to use pointers
• Learn how to use the interface type to enforce a contract
• Learn how and when to use anonymous functions
• Learn how to send and receive data using channels
• Learn concurrency and synchronization techniques
• And much more!
Attendees will be provided with course materials which include the coursebook in pdf format, dozens of examples of Go, and lab solutions. Example programs are intentionally small and easy to understand, to focus on the language without getting sidetracked by complicated algorithms or data structures.