Welcome to the hub for globally recognised Linux Foundation training and certification in Ireland.
Why Train With GuruTeam and The Linux Foundation
The Linux Foundation is the go-to source for training on virtually every aspect of Linux and many other open source technologies. Here are a few things that make us the right choice to be your training partner:
- The Linux Foundation is a non-profit organization that hosts Linux and many other open source projects, employs Linux creator Linus Torvalds and hosts kernel.org (where all Linux kernel updates are released).
- Being so close to the kernel, we are constantly updating our training to ensure that we are teaching you the most up-to-date information. Linux Foundation Training is unique in that all our training courses are designed to work on all major Linux distributions (including RedHat, Ubuntu and SUSE).
GuruTeam offers the full instructor-led portfolio of Linux Foundation courses which we can deliver at our client’s location – anywhere in Ireland, the UK or Europe.
- LINUX FOUNDATION CERTIFIED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION (LFCS)
- LINUX FOUNDATION CERTIFIED ENGINEER (LFCE)
- CERTIFIED OPENSTACK ADMINISTRATOR (COA Accredited from the OpenStack Foundation)
Linux Programming & Development Training
- Introduction to Linux, Open Source Development and GIT – GTLF1 – 4 Days
- Developing Applications for Linux – GTLF2 – 5 Days
- Linux Kernel Internals and Development – GTLF3 – 4 Days
- Developing Linux Device Drivers – GTLF4 – 4 Days
- Linux Kernel Debugging and Security- GTLF5 – 4 Days
- Embedded Linux Development- GTLF6 – 4 Days
- Inside Android: An Intro to Android Internals – GTLF7 – 4 Days
Enterprise IT & Linux System Administration Training
- Fundamentals of Linux – GTLFS1 – 4 Days
- Linux System Administration – GTLFCS – 4 days
- Advanced Linux System Administration and Networking (LFCE CERTIFICATION) – GTLFCE – 4 Days
- Linux Security – GTLFS3- 4 Days
- High Availability Linux Architecture – GTLFS4 – 4 Days
- Linux Performance Tuning- GTLFS5 – 4 Days
- Linux Enterprise Automation – GTLFS6 – 4 Days
- Essentials of OpenStack Administration (CERTIFICATION) – GTLFCOA- 4 Days
- Open Source Virtualization – GTLFS8 – 4 Days
- Software Defined Networking with OpenDaylight – GTLFSDNO – 2 Days