GuruTeam is Ireland’s only Linux Foundation™ Authorized Training Partner. With a team of genius instructors we deliver instructor-led, globally recognised official Linux Foundation™ training in Ireland, EMEA, USA & Canada.
Why Train With GuruTeam and The Linux Foundation
The Linux Foundation is the go-to source for training on virtually every aspect of Linux and many other open source technologies. Here are a few things that make us the right choice to be your training partner:
- The Linux Foundation is a non-profit organization that hosts Linux and many other open source projects, employs Linux creator Linus Torvalds and hosts kernel.org (where all Linux kernel updates are released).
- Being so close to the kernel, we are constantly updating our training to ensure that we are teaching you the most up-to-date information. Linux Foundation Training is unique in that all our training courses are designed to work on all major Linux distributions (including RedHat, Ubuntu and SUSE).
- GuruTeam offers the full instructor-led portfolio of official Linux Foundation™ courses, some of which are scheduled publicly and some as private deliveries, which we can deliver at our client’s location.
- LINUX FOUNDATION CERTIFIED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION (LFCS)
- LINUX FOUNDATION CERTIFIED ENGINEER (LFCE)
- CERTIFIED OPENSTACK ADMINISTRATOR (COA Accredited from the OpenStack Foundation)
Linux Programming & Development Training
- Introduction to Linux, Open Source Development and GIT – 2 Days (intensive)
- Developing Applications for Linux – GTLF2 – 5 Days
- Linux Kernel Internals and Development – GTLF3 – 4 Days
- Developing Linux Device Drivers – GTLF4 – 4 Days
- Linux Kernel Debugging and Security- GTLF5 – 4 Days
- Embedded Linux Development- GTLF6 – 4 Days
- Inside Android: An Intro to Android Internals – GTLF7 – 4 Days
Enterprise IT & Linux System Administration Training
- Fundamentals of Linux – GTLFS1 – 4 Days
- Linux System Administration – (LFCS CERTIFICATION) GTLFCS – 4 Days
- Advanced Linux System Administration and Networking (LFCE CERTIFICATION) – GTLFCE – 4 Days
- Deploying and Managing Linux on Azure – GTLFLAZ – 4 Days NEW
- Linux Security – GTLFS3- 4 Days
- High Availability Linux Architecture – GTLFS4 – 4 Days
- Linux Performance Tuning- GTLFS5 – 4 Days
- Linux Enterprise Automation – GTLFS6 – 4 Days
- Essentials of OpenStack Administration (CERTIFICATION) – GTLFCOA- 4 Days
- Open Source Virtualization – GTLFS8 – 4 Days
- Software Defined Networking with OpenDaylight – GTLFSDNO – 1 Day (intensive)
Coming Soon: Kubernetes