With the impact of recent events, teams are migrating to remote working in order to continue their roles. Working remotely, and from home is becoming at least in part, the new norm.
To adapt to this new way of working and perform their best, teams need to embed new approaches into the way they work.
Agile is a popular team based approach to managing change and uncertainty that originated in the tech community. Agile is becoming more widely used across business sectors and disciplines for helping teams to enhance their well-being, performance and growth.
This Agile Approaches for Remote Teams training course encourages teams to organise themselves, helping them get the best results,face challenges and continuously improve. Agile gives teams a sense of ownership andcontrol, providing them with key practices and tools to support their continued well-being,performance and growth.
Over two 90 minute sessions we will explore 10 traits of agile teams and the methods and tools they use.
Agile methods enable teams to:
- Communicate, plan and collaborate remotely
- Identify opportunities and uncover challenges.
- Adapt to change and manage uncertainty
- Reflect, learn and improve ways of working
- Maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Take advantage of the flexibility of remote working
- Strengthen their performance and well-being.
- Are adaptive and responsive
- Work in short sprints
- Make work in progress visible
- Make things happen
- Keep in touch
- Are self-organising
- Listen, learn and improve
- Have agile leaders
- Embrace collaborative technology