This CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification training course and the IT Fundamentals certification are designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills to set up and use a computer at home securely and keep it in good working order, provide informal support for PCs and simple computer networks to your colleagues in a small business, and prepare to study for the CompTIA A+ certification in PC support skills or other advanced IT education programs.
On course completion, you will be able to:
- Set up a computer workstation running Windows and use basic software applications.
- Understand the functions and types of devices used within a computer system.
- Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles.
- Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the internet.
- Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks.