The Spring Framework is one of the leading lightweight architectures for creating enterprise-scale applications in Java. Hibernate is a popular object-relational mapping tool, and is well-suited to Spring-based solutions. This Spring and Hibernate Development training course provides thorough coverage of both technologies, and shows how they can be used together effectively.
You will learn how to use Spring to create enterprise-scale components including Web applications, Web services, data-access components, and messaging components. You will also learn how to use Hibernate to map Java classes to databases, and how to execute queries using a variety of techniques.
What you will learn
- Creating and using Spring beans
- Implementing dependency injection
- Using Spring data access and transaction APIs
- Creating Spring MVC Web applications
- Defining and using Web services using Spring
- Understand Hibernate mapping and API choices
- Mapping classes to tables
- Using JPA and/or HQL to query entities
- Mapping associations